In this episode, Neil explores with Colin, the topics of fear, ties to the past, living in the present and ways we can all live our best lives.
That was fun! We discussed:
– How being open to opportunities vs. fixating on a destination changed my world
– The power of moments in time when we need to reevaluate everything
– How to start listening to what our bodies are telling us
– Recognizing the indicators of not living in your integrity
– Identifying the narratives that serve you and the ones that deplete your energy
– What it means to be embodied (and why it matters)
In our journey through life, many of us experience challenges and setbacks that can have a profound impact on our mental well-being. By shedding the trauma that holds us back, we can rediscover our humanity, live with integrity, and embrace fearlessness.
We discuss how unrecognised small t childhood trauma can affect your adult life experiences and your workplace performance and interactions.
If you want to know some simple steps to overcome fear and what is meant by “narratives in your head” then you need to listen to the story of Colin Kingsmill. Colin believes that we have lost touch with our shared humanity and have become distracted by division, identity politics, negative news cycles, corporate and special interest greed and other forces that crush our souls. A POWERFUL STORY!!